Medical BillingPayment Posting & Denial Analysis:
We have trained professionals to do the posting and analyze for the denials and take corrective measures, which improves your Cash Flow.A/R Follow Up:
We have trained callers to reduce AR Days,to increase your collection ratio and to improve your cash flow through regular follow-up with the insurance carrier and patients.
1. Super bills will be collected from your office daily, through FTP upload or PC anywhere Access.
2. Patient Demographics and charges will be keyed in through the online or offline route. Medical claims process software will be used to submit claims electronically.
3. EOB (Explanation of Benefits) will be updated into billing software on a daily basis.
4. AR aging reports will be carefully processed and sent for your appraisal.
5. Insurance calling will be done for claims based on the AR report.
6. Reports on the work done will be sent on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Step 1 :
Collecting / checking / scanning of the required documents to our office.
Step 2 :
Required data i.e. Patient Demographics, Insurance Information,Super bill, Check copies and EOB copies. Charge Entry will be updated in our software.Expected TAT of this process is 36 Hrs.
Step 3 :
Payment information will be updated to individual claims on a daily basis, based on daily document source â€“ Check copies and Explanation of Benefits.
Step 4 :
Unpaid / Denied / Rejected claims will be analyzed, accounted and acted upon by the AR crew, which will also call various Insurance Companies for follow-up.
Step 5 :
Through our Office / Client, we will route the submission of secondary and tertiary claims, claims with attachments, patient bills and other documents to the Insurance companies.