Obstetrics and Gynecology(OBGYN)
Obstetrics and gynecology is the field in medical sciences related to birth and health of the child as well as the mother. Obstetrics and Gynecology are two subspecialties in which Obstetrics deals with pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. On the other hand, gynecology encompasses the health of the female reproductive system. With around four babies born each second and approximately 52 more till you finish reading this paragraph, we understand how important a job it is of an Obstetrician or a gynecologist. With an estimated 350,000 births per day on an average as determined by the World Health Organization, this field of medical science is significant and necessary for healthy children and healthy mothers. Looking at how great an OBGYN Claim Submission is and how frequently people need them, sometimes it becomes challenging to arrange for one in times of need. This is why you want you to know about Talisman Solutions. Besides being an Outsourcing Medical Coding Services and also one of the top names in denial management in Medical Billing & Coding Services, we don’t stop there we also excel further in providing OBGYN Claim Submission health care services to the needy one.
Some of the common reasons you should consult an ob-gyn doctor are:
1. Overall physical health: It is strongly recommended to all the women who are 15 years or older to visit OBGYN annually for their health check-up.
2. Pregnancy consultation: Obstetricians, also known as the baby deliverers, are an essential part of any pregnancy. Though most of the women these days don’t have such easy access to them.
3. Irregular menstruation: If you are worried about your menstrual cycle, it’s essential to visit the OB/GYN as soon as possible.
4. Breast exams: Breast exams are highly recommended to every woman who is more than 40 years old. If you have a chronic history of breast cancer in your family, then previous exams are needed.
5. Pelvic exam: The same can be suggested for women who are 21 years or older for a pelvic exam.
6. Birth control: If you are sexually active but not ready yet to conceive a baby you should visit OBGYN for their health advice.
Reasons as to why you should choose Talisman Solutions:
• Admission – Discharge – Transfer: Efficient handling of the admitting process, the discharge process or even the transfer process by automating the workflow and hence eliminating any redundant tasks which take up time, which is crucial in such situations.
• Electronic Claims: With every method in here being automated, the process of claiming money becomes a lot faster and more accessible as the insurance claims are directly transferred to the intermediaries. This is one of the reasons it is one of the best medical billing services of the country.
• Electronic Eligibility Verification: Here, a person has quickly verified electronically whether the patient’s insurance is eligible for services or not during the admission process.
• Electronic Remittance Advice: Being a certified billing and coding specialist, the system in Talisman Solutions is entirely digitalized, and hence the electronic remittance advice from an intermediary is automated. Consequently, there is no delay in the exchange of information and therefore no waiting involved. The patient’s records are also electronically updated.